Discover the taste of Lviv on this tour of the city's best gastronomic establishments. Try award-winning beer, famous fish cakes, local liqueurs and much more!
Lviv Food Tour
We'll meet at a time of your choice outside the Lviv State Theatre of Opera and Ballet and set off on a guided tour of the city to discover the incredible gastronomy it has to offer!
First, we'll head to a Jewish restaurant called At the Golden Rose, where we'll enjoy some starters and a homemade liqueur.
Afterwards, we'll make our way to The House of Legends. This famous restaurant tells a different story in each of its rooms. Inside, we'll try its famous fish cakes and local liqueurs.
Our next stop will be Meat and Justice, where we'll enjoy a medieval atmosphere and a spectacular meat platter. Then we'll head to Truth to try some of their award-winning beer!
Our tour will end at the Golden Ducat, a café that serves 27 different types of coffee. We'll delight in the aromas and relax in the cozy atmosphere as we enjoy a cup of their delicious coffee!
Our three-hour tour of delicacies and delights will end in the city centre.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Choose the date and the number of people to see the total activity price.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide.
Food and drink samples in 4 establishments.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
28 Prospekt Svobody.