Admire Polish, Austro-Hungarian and Soviet heritage in the beautiful Ukrainian city of Lviv on this guided tour through its historical centre.
Lviv Guided Tour
We'll meet at 10 am outside the Lviv State Theatre of Opera and Ballet. After admiring this iconic building, we'll set off on a guided walking tour of the city.
First, we'll head into its old town, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1998. As we walk down the Prospekt Svobody avenue, we'll marvel at the Baroque, Gothic and Renaissance architecture. We'll also pass by the Boim Chapel, the Dominican Cathedral and the Cathedral Basilica of the Assumption.
Lastly, we'll go to the 14th century Market Square and admire the City Hall along with other emblematic buildings and statues. The tour will end here at 12:30 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 5 years old|
Children under 5 years oldFree
* A reservation for one person will include a supplement.
2 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
28 Prospekt Svobody.