Learn how to make delicious Ukrainian delicacies with the help of a local host at this cooking class in Lviv. Become experts in varenyky and borsch!
Ukrainian Cooking Class
At the time of your choice, we'll pick you up from your hotel and take you to the home of our local host where our cooking class will take place.
The first dish we'll make will be varenyky delicious Ukrainian dumplings that are symbols of the country! Afterwards, we'll start cutting the vegetables for the borsch, a flavoursome soup made with cabbage, potato, carrot, onion and beetroot. While it brews, we'll stuff the varenyky with a traditional filling.
Throughout the class, you'll learn all about Ukrainian gastronomy and culinary customs before going on to enjoy your meal with the local hosts.
At the end of the three-hour cooking class, we'll take you back to your hotel in Lviv.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
1 personUS$ 108.20
2 peopleUS$ 120.30
3 peopleUS$ 144.30
4 peopleUS$ 168.40
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport in a private vehicle.
English speaking instructor.
Dinner with local hosts.
Private and exclusive tour, there will be no one else in the group.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.