Uncover the darkest mysteries and legends of Lviv on this guided tour of its undergrounds with an exclusive guide just for you and your group!
Lviv Underground Tour
We'll meet on Prospekt Svobody avenue at the time of your choice and set off on a guided tour to discover the mysterious undergrounds of Lviv!
First, we'll visit the Jesuit Church and head to its secret dungeons, where we'll discover the remains of 13th-century defensive walls, 17th-century frescoes an 18th-century sarcophagus with a chilling story! We'll also hear the legend of the Black Monk who still haunts the corridors...
Then we'll make our way to the Dominican Cathedral to visit its underground torture chambers that date back to the Middle Ages and learn all about medieval executions at the hands of the guide.
Next, we'll go to the Pharmacy Museum, one of the oldest pharmacies in Europe whose undergrounds hide an alchemy laboratory. Lastly, we'll head to the Transfiguration Church and an underground coffee mine where you can visit the Kopalnya Kavy coffee house to try some coffee made with beans extracted from right underneath the café!
At the end of our two and a half hour tour, we'll head back to the starting point in the historical centre.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Up to 2 peopleUS$ 85.10
Up to 5 peopleUS$ 103.30
Up to 10 peopleUS$ 121.50
Up to 15 peopleUS$ 182.30
* Children under 4 years old are not allowed to take part in this activity.
2 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide.
Private and exclusive tour, there will be no one else in the group.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
28 Prospekt Svobody.