Reserve a private tour of Madrid and an expert English-speaking guide will organize a tailor-made tour depending on what you and your party want to see and do in Spain’s capital. It’s the ideal way of exploring Madrid!
Private Tour of Madrid
The usual itinerary of the private tour includes points of interest as important as Retiro Park. From there, passing through the Puerta de Alcalá ordered to be built by king Carlos III, we head Plaza de Cibeles to see the facade of the Palacio de Linares and the Palacio de Cibeles, which houses the Madrid City Council.
From the town hall, we head up Calle de Alcalá and Gran Vía to see the Círculo de Bellas Artes and the Instituto Cervantes. Following the route, we will arrive at Puerta del Sol, where the headquarters of the Community of Madrid are located. And nearby is Plaza Mayor, presided over by the sculpture of the seventeenth-century king Felipe III.
The walking tour then continues along Calle Mayor, where we will stop at the Mercado de San Miguel and the beautiful Plaza de la Villa, where you'll see the Torre de los Lujanes, one of the oldest buildings in Madrid.
From the Plaza de la Villa, we will turn down Bailén Street to, after two and a half or five hours of walking, admire from the outside the imposing Almudena Cathedral and the famous Royal Palace of Madrid.
Hotel pick up
Depending on your customized itinerary, your guide can either come and collect you from your hotel or you can choose to meet your guide in a specific location in central Madrid. If you want to do a standard itinerary, we recommend you meet your guide in the Retiro Metro Station (line 2).
Why book a private tour?
When you reserve our private tours, you enjoy personalised service from a professional English speaking guide and you can tailor your itinerary to your interests - just let your guide know where you want to go on the day! What's more, if you're a larger group, you'll save money too.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 33% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
This is a private tour for you, your family and friends
|Up to 4 people||Up to 9 people|
Up to 4 peopleUS$ 72.10
Up to 9 peopleUS$ 120.30
Up to 4 peopleUS$ 144.30
Up to 9 peopleUS$ 174.40
2 hours 30 minutes - 5 hours.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide.
Private and exclusive tour, there will be no one else in your group.
Pick up from hotel or from your preferred meeting point in central Madrid.
Entrance ticket to the museums and monuments.
When to book?
You can book up until 3 days before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, it varies according to every attraction included.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.