Great weather, a wealth of history and culture, beautiful beaches... discover everything Malaga has to offer on a guided electric car tour!
Malaga Private Electric Car Tour: what to expect?
At the appointed time, we'll meet on Calle Álamos and hop into the electric car to start this private tour of Malaga. Throughout the tour of this Andalusian coastal city, we'll take you to its most emblematic places.
Have you ever driven an electric car before? With this tour, you'll have the opportunity to drive a Renault Twizy, a model of vehicle that doesn't produce emissions and whose engine doesn't emit any sound.
Throughout the tour, we'll get to know corners of Picasso's hometown such as the streets in the centre, including the Cathedral, the Alcazaba and the Roman Theatre. We'll approach the port area, the promenade and go up to the Gibralfaro Castle, from where we'll obtain unbeatable views of the capital of the Costa del Sol.
After two hours of exploring the city, we'll return to the starting point, where the tour will end.
- When making your reservation, you'll have the choice between booking your car for one person or two people. If you book for one person, you'll be a passenger accompanied by a guide who will drive the car. If you book for two people, you will drive the car yourself.
- The minimum age to drive these vehicles is 25 years old.
- Your electric car tour of Malaga will be led by an official guide, in your car or accompanying you in a separate car depending on the option chosen, and you'll follow their explanations and instructions through an audio system.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
|1 person with driver||2 people self-drive|
1 person with driverUS$ 97.30
2 people self-driveUS$ 121.60
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Official English speaking guide.
Electric car rental.
Entrance to Gibralfaro Castle.
When to book?
You can book up until 10 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Can children take part in this activity as passengers?
A - Yes, there are child seats available. Children can ride as passengers from 3 years old.
Q - Do I have to pay a deposit when I pick up the vehicle?
A - Yes, you will have to pay a deposit of 300 euros, which will be reimbursed at the end of the activity.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
34 Calle Alamos.