Get lost in Malaga's nocturnal beauty with this nighttime tour of the city centre. Marvel at Malaga's main monuments under the starry sky.
Malaga Night Tour
We'll begin our night tour of Malaga's city centre at Plaza de la Marina, close to which we'll find the Plaza de la Constitución and Calle Larios. This lively street is one of the city's main high streets, and becomes even more magical at nighttime. What's more, if you go on the tour in December, we'll get to see its famous Christmas lights.
On the tour we'll also stop at the Plaza del Obispo to admire the stunning Malaga Cathedral standing tall under the starry sky. Do you know why this magnificent building is nicknamed "La Manquita", meaning "The One-Armed Lady"? We'll find out on the tour!
Just a few feet away is the Calle Alcazabilla, a street where we'll be able to admire the Roman Theatre and the Alcazaba of Malaga. Both monuments hold a long history and fascinating stories that we'll find out all about as we marvel at their architecture.
As we head down Calle Alcazabilla we'll come across the Plaza de la Merced, known for being where Pablo Picasso was born. After listening to some fascinating anecdotes about this famous painter, we'll end the tour on a terrace where we'll enjoy a glass of local wine and breathtaking views.
We won't be going inside any of the museums or monuments we see on the tour, we'll just admire their architecture from the outside.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children under 12|
Children under 12Free
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide specialising in the history of Malaga.
Glass of wine.
Additional food and drink on the terrace.
When to book?
Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Plaza de la Marina, next to the Tourist Information point