Sail the waters of Alcudia Bay on board a catamaran and admire the beautiful natural landscapes of northern Mallorca.
Alcudia Bay Cruise
We'll set sail from the port of Alcudia on board the Anacaona II, a catamaran on which we'll sail along the north coast of Mallorca.
During the cruise, we'll admire the lighthouse of Alcanada as well as the paradisiacal Coll Baix Beach, where we'll make the first stop. On this virgin coastline you'll have approximately one hour of free time to swim or sunbathe.
Afterwards we'll head to the bay of Pollensa. While the crew prepares lunch, we'll have another hour of free time to take a dip, snorkel or kayak. At around 1:30 pm we'll get our strength back with a buffet on board. The menu consists of roast chicken, sausages, pasta salad and fruit. Drinks are also included: water or soft drinks.
After resting for a while on the deck of the catamaran we'll set sail for the port of Alcudia, where we'll dock at around 3 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 75% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children under 12 years old|
Children under 12 years oldUS$ 34.90
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in spanish, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Catamaran tour of the bay of Alcudia.
English speaking guide.
Kayak and snorkelling equipment.
Lunch on board.
Drinks during lunch.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Port of Alcudia.