Explore the cliffs and unspoilt beaches of Mallorca while coasteering, a combination of hiking, climbing, abseiling, sea-jumping, visiting sea caves and much more! In this activity, we'll explore fascinating and hidden areas of Mallorca's coastline while enjoying 5 hours of constant adrenaline.
Mallorca Coasteering Experience
After picking you up from your hotel, we'll head to the most suitable area to carry out the activity depending on the tide and weather conditions.
Once there, our guides will provide you with the equipment and explain the route and the basic rules to enjoy the activity with maximum safety.
The impressive coasts of the island of Mallorca will be the setting for this adventure which includes climbing and abseiling down impressive cliffs, visiting sea caves, jumping into the sea and much more.
Do you enjoy an adrenaline rush? If you dare, you can do jumps from heights of 2 to 12 metres. To ensure safety, you'll be supervised at all times by our guides.
After an exciting and unforgettable day of adventure around Mallorca, we'll take you back to your hotel or to the meeting point
Hotel pick up
If you're staying in the South or North of the island, we'll pick you up directly from the hotel.
In order to take part in this activity, you must know how to swim and be in good physical condition.
Children under 12 years old cannot take part.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 70% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Per personUS$ 71.60
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in spanish, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Coasteering experience (trekking, climbing, jumps, rappel, marine caves).
Optional hotel pick up from the north and south areas.
Qualified professional guides.
Safety equipment (helmet, goggles, ropes...).
When to book?
Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Is special footwear for the activity included?
A - We recommend wearing comfortable trainers during the route. but we'll provide you with special footwear for the jumps.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.