looking to enjoy a day on two wheels around Palma de Mallorca? With this tour you'll enjoy an electric bike, on which you'll explore the old town and the coast.
Electric Bike Tour
The tour begins at the chosen time at 8b Carrer de la Carnisseria - where you'll pick up the electric bikes to begin a two hour tour around the streets of the old town.
First we'll visit the outside of some of Palma's most important churches and their Arab baths. These are some of the last remaining buildings left from the Madina Mayurqa - as Palma was called over its 300 years under Islamic rule.
Making our way towards the coast, we'll stop at the parc de la Mar - dominated by a large lake, in which you can see a sunning reflection of the Palma Cathedral.
And before we visit the most important, and visually stunning religious site in the city, we'll pass by the Bellver castle, one of the very few examples of a circular castle in Europe, and the perfect place for a snap! Cameras at the ready! Then we make our way along the coast, visiting Portixol and Can Pastilla, another opportunity to drink in the Mediterranean coast and the golden sand of its beaches.
The tour continues on to the Palma Cathedral, and the La Almudaina Palace, currently the residence of the Spanish royal family when they visit the island. The route then comes to an end alongside the palace.
How long is the tour?
You'll pedal 27 kilometres. But remember, the bikes are electric, and we'll make regular stops along the way.
Who can take part?
- The minimum age to take part is 12 years old.
- Children under 12 can take part only if they are at least 1.4 metres tall.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|3 hour tour||
3 hour tour
Per personUS$ 42.10
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and other language.
English speaking guide.
Electric bike rental.
Food and drink.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Costa de la Pols, 6.