Jump on an electric scooter and discover Palma de Mallorca, a beautiful, traditional city. You'll scoot around the old quarter, discovering emblematic buildings such as the Cathedral, the Arabic baths and the Monti-sion church, all with sea views!
Electric Scooter Tour
We'll meet in Carrer de la Carnisseria, hop on our scooters, and on two wheels we'll start to discover the old quarter of the capital of Mallorca.
We'll lose ourselves along the streets and alleys to discover the San Francisco Convent and the outstanding Santa Eulalia church, built in the year 900. Do you want to know who was coronated there?
We'll continue finding out about the more spiritual side of Mallorca at Monti-sion, a 17th-century Jewish temple. Don't forget to take a look at the elegant details on its door.
Our electric scooters will enable us to get as far as the Arabic baths, one of Mallorca's most emblematic buildings due to the lack of Arabic influence on the island's architecture. We'll continue towards the Santa María de Palma Cathedral, and on its façade we'll be able to admire the largest Gothic rose window in the world.
With views of the cathedral, we'll head down to the bay and take our scooters through the popular Parque del Mar park. The Mallorcan beaches will accompany us as we carry on along the beachfront promenade towards Portixol, a small fishing town where we'll discover the seafaring traditions of Mallorca.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Per personUS$ 29.90
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and other language.
English, Spanish and French speaking escort.
Ninebot S2 electric scooter.
When to book?
You can book up until 10 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not advisable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Are there any requirements to carry out the activity?
A - The minimum height for this activity is 140 centimeters.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Costa de la Pols, 6.