Enjoy a day on the famous Balearic island with this return ferry from Palma de Mallorca to the Ibiza capital. Two Mediterranean cities connected by boat!
Palma - Ibiza Journey
The Baleària ferry connects the port of Palma de Mallorca with the port in Ibiza's capital. You will enjoy exceptional views of the Mediterranean on board a boat equipped with toilets and a café.
Palma (Mallorca) - Ibiza capital
- 30th March to 31st October: Monday to Sunday, departure at 8 am and arrival at 10 am.
Ibiza capital - Palma (Mallorca)
- 30th March to 31st October: Monday to Sunday, departure at 8 pm and arrival at 10 pm.
Important: these schedules are subject to last-minute changes and modifications. The ferry company will confirm the exact time of departure when they send you the booking voucher.
The fares indicated are for a return ticket on the same day. If you don't use your one-way ticket, your return ticket will be automatically cancelled.
What to do in Ibiza
In Ibiza you can do any number of things:
- Discover its monuments: the capital of the Pityusic Islands is one of 15 Spanish cities declared a world heritage site.
- Enjoy its coves and beaches, known for their turquoise waters.
- Dance in one of its many clubs, or pass through its typical markets, where you will find a multitude of local artisanal products on offer.
- Delight your palate with Iberian delicacies.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protective material and safety to help avoid the spread of Covid-19.
|Adults||Children between 1 and 13||Children under 1|
Children between 1 and 13US$ 40.10
Children under 1Free
* The price varies based on the chosen date
Return ticket for the Mallorca to Ibiza ferry.
When to book?
You can book up until 48 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Palma de Mallorca Ferry Terminal