Head to the west of Palma to visit one of the most outstanding geological treasures of Mallorca with this Genova Caves ticket. Discover the curious facts and intricate details.
Genova Caves Ticket
The Genova district, located in the westernmost district of Palma de Mallorca, is home to one of the island's most important geological jewels. A group of prehistoric caves in which, due to water drops, a wide variety of stalactites and stalagmites have been naturally moulded.
With this ticket, you'll learn about the origin of these caves, which were discovered in 1906. Since then, geologists haven't stopped investigating their various underground galleries. Did you know that in prehistoric times they served as a refuge for our hominid ancestors?
After the caves were reopened to the public in 2017, the various domes, columns and stone tunnels formed by water inside the caves were exposed. During the visit, you'll discover all these nooks and crannies, which are illuminated in bright colours to better appreciate the contrast with the rock tones.
Depending on the size of the group, the visit to the caves will last between 30 and 45 minutes.
We will receive you in the caves restaurant. There, you must scan a QR code with your mobile phone to go down to the cave, where the visit is done without a guide in groups of maximum 10 people.
The caves are open from Friday to Sunday, from 11 am to 3 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 12 years old||Children under 3 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children between 3 and 12 years oldUS$ 7.20
Children under 3 years oldFree
30 - 45 minutes.
Entrance to the Caves of Genoa.
Guided tour in English.
When to book?
You can book up until 12 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Carrer del Barranc, 45 (barrio de Génova, Palma de Mallorca).