Mallorca is famous for its incredible caves but nothing compares to the experience of visiting the Cova des Coloms, one of the few accessible by swimming in the sea. This is the perfect location for our fantastic sea caving trip in Mallorca.
Sea Caving in Mallorca
After picking you up from your hotel, we will take you to Cala Varques, the starting point of our fantastic sea caving adventure in the Cova des Coloms: an authentic natural cathedral with crystal waters.
Once we arrive at the place, our guides will provide you with the material and explain the route and the basic rules to enjoy this activity in maximum safety.
After walking for 40 minutes, we will arrive at the tranquil Cala Falcó with its crystal-clear water from where we will swim 650 feet to the entrance of the Cova des Coloms. The effort required to reach it will depend on the conditions on the day, but the wetsuits, life jackets, and our guides will make the crossing safe and easily manageable for anyone who knows how to swim.
The entrance to the cave, which can be accessed without diving, is already worthwhile. Once inside, we will explore these caves for an hour following a route through lakes and underground galleries filled with stalactites and stalagmites. If you dare, we will have the opportunity to jump from a certain height into pools of underground water.
After this impressive half-day excursion, we will take you back to your hotel.
- Children under 12 years old cannot participate in this activity.
- The maximum weight to do the activity is 17 stone.
- For safety reasons, we reserve the right to change the visit to another cave if necessary.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 70% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Per personUS$ 70.70
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, spanish and other language.
Sea Caving Experience.
Climbing, jumping into underground lakes, abseiling.
up from hotels in the North and South.
Qualified professional guides.
Essential protective equipment (wetsuit, helmet, goggles, ropes, etc.).
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.