Explore the Mediterranean seabed in a unique way when you take this amazing subwing experience. Our fantastic trip will also take you to several beautiful hidden beaches and coves along the coast of Malta.
What is Subwing?
Swimming like a fish or gliding underwater are some of the sensations you will feel when you try the subwing experience. This fantastic water sport is quickly gaining more and more followers every day as people discover it. It consists of holding onto a two-winged rotating board, diving into the crystal ocean, and being dragged along by a boat - a fantastic experience!
We will meet at 2 pm at the port of Ċirkewwa in Malta to board the boat that will take us slowly away from the coast. We will explain all the necessary safety measures and the subwing techniques before it the moment has arrived for you to plunge into the Mediterranean sea.
No previous experience is necessary. With the help of the boat and your boards, you will move underwater with ease and agility. You will experience speed and adrenaline in its purest form as you discover the beauty of the Mediterranean. You will enjoy two dives lasting 25 minutes each.
After that brilliant experience, we will visit some idyllic beach coves before returning to the original departure point sometime between 4 pm and 5 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 60% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 60% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Per person||Children under 7|
Per personUS$ 82.20
Children under 7not permitted
2 - 3 hours.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Subwing experience with two dives.
Board and goggles.
English speaking instructor and captain.
Bottle of mineral water.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.