Discover the exuberant nature of the Amazon jungle with this three-day trip that takes you deep into these captivating tropical landscapes.
Amazon Jungle Three Day Tour
From your hotel in Manaus, we will head to the port. From there, we catch a speedboat across the Black River to the small town of Cacau Pirera. The crossing lasts no more than half an hour, in which you will hear a lot of interesting facts about this Amazon region.
Once we arrive at Cacau Pirera, a private car will be waiting to take you through the dense Amazon vegetation to the village of Paricatuba. You will encounter an amazing variety of plant and animal species during this 50-minute journey. At Paricatuba we then take a motorized canoe to finally reach our base camp where a deserved lunch awaits.
In the afternoon, we take a canoe trip during which you will get to try some piranha fishing. Then, at dusk, we set off on a night-time walking tour through the dense jungle to look for nocturnal wildlife. We finish the hike back at the camp in time for dinner.
After breakfast, we start an approximately two-and-a-half-hour hike through the jungle. On this route, our guide will show us how the Amazon plants are used in different ways by the local indigenous population. We return to the camp in time for lunch.
After eating, we will enjoy a relaxing canoe ride along the Amazon tributary system. The day ends back at the camp for dinner and a good night’s rest.
We will have a tasty breakfast before heading out on foot to an Indian village in the Amazon to discover the customs and way of life of the local inhabitants.
After lunch, back at our base camp, you will have the afternoon free to take a relaxing swim in the Black River. Around 4 pm we will meet back up to catch the speedboat back to the port at Manaus. From there we will take you back to your hotel.
Accommodation and food
The tour includes two nights’ accommodation at a campsite in the Amazon jungle. You will be served all the meals on the itinerary at this location: two breakfasts, two dinners, and three lunches. When making your reservation, you'll have the choice between air-conditioned and non air-conditioned accommodation.
We suggest bringing the following equipment on this tour: shirts and long trekking trousers, comfortable hiking boots, sun cream, sunglasses, a cap or hat, insect repellent, and a swimsuit.
It is also advisable to bring waterproof clothing and a mosquito net for use at the camp.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 10% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 5 and 12 years old||Children under 5 years old|
|Tour with non air-conditioned accommodation||
|Tour with air-conditioned accommodation||
Tour with non air-conditioned accommodation
Children between 5 and 12 years oldUS$ 150
Children under 5 years oldFree
Tour with air-conditioned accommodation
Children between 5 and 12 years oldUS$ 180
Children under 5 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Speed boat trip along the Black River.
Land transport in airconditioned car or minibus.
2 nights’ camping accommodation in the Amazon.
2 breakfasts, 2 dinners and 3 lunches.
When to book?
You can book up until 48 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.