Calanga Beach is one of the most paradisiacal spots in Mozambique. Be captivated by its stunning landscapes on the shores of the Indian Ocean.
Calanga Beach Trip
After picking you up at around 6:30 am from your hotel in Maputo, we'll leave the capital of Mozambique behind and set off on an hour and a half long journey to the town of Manhiça. Here we'll take a short coffee-break (not included) and get ready to continue our trip, this time on a 40-minute journey through the dunes and sugar plantations of Mozambique.
We'll eventually reach one of the most captivating areas on the Mozambique coast: Calanga Beach. We'll have our own private shaded area on the shores of the Indian Ocean. This reserved space will have an open bar of fruit juices, soft drinks and mineral water along with several tables and loungers where you can lie back and enjoy the views. And if you want, you can also go for a refreshing dip in the crystalline waters.
A morning at the beach will get your bellies rumbling, so we'll satisfy our appetites with a buffet lunch served in our private area. The menu will include a selection of local specialities. After lunch, you'll have some free time to fish, sunbathe on the beach, go for a walk among the dunes or just relax listening to music in the shade.
At 4 pm we'll make our way back to Maputo. We'll get back to your hotel in the Mozambican capital by around 6:30 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 8 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
2 peopleUS$ 365
3 peopleUS$ 395
4 peopleUS$ 425
5 peopleUS$ 510
6 peopleUS$ 540
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport in air conditioned vehicle.
Lunch with water, soft drinks and juices.
Reserved beach area in the shade with sun loungers and tables.
Coffee and alcoholic drinks.
When to book?
You can book up until 18 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.