Enticing aromas, vibrant colours and mouth-watering tastes: indulge your senses with Moroccan cuisine on this unmissable food tour of Marrakech. Delicious!
Marrakech Food Tour
On the day of your tour, meet your English-speaking guide in Jemaa el Fnaa Square, one of the most emblematic and busiest places in Marrakech, and the heart of the medina quarter, the city's historic centre.
From this central plaza and historic marketplace you'll set off on your gastronomic adventure, exploring the old city and stopping at six different eateries on the way to sample typical local foods. Throughout your food tour, you'll have the opportunity to try a variety of sweets, snacks and local drinks, giving you an authentic cultural immersion into daily life in Marrakech.
Wandering through the winding streets of the medina, you'll make a stop at a local bakery where you'll learn how traditional Arabic bread is made. You'll even get to try some of the bread, which is served with every meal from breakfast to dinner, fresh and warm straight out of the oven - a true delicacy!
The final stop on your food tour of Marrakech will be in a traditional restaurant where you'll enjoy lunch or dinner, depending on your tour time. Taste iconic Moroccan recipes like tagine, amongst many more.
With a full stomach and happy tastebuds, you'll make your way back to Jemaa el Fnaa Square, where your culinary tour will come to end.
During Ramadan, from the 23rd of April to the 23rd May 2020, the tour will take place in the afternoon only.
Options for vegetarians
The food served on this tour can be adapted for vegetarians. However, you must state this in the comments section when you make your booking.
The products offered during this tour may vary depending on availability on the day.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 8 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 75% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 75% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit).
|Adults||Children under 5 years old|
Children under 5 years oldFree
3 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide.
6 stops to taste typical delicacies.
Lunch or dinner in a local restaurant.
Non alcoholic drinks.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Jmaa el Fnaa Square.