Fly over the Hawaiian archipelago and discover its incredible natural wonders from the sky on a helicopter tour of the island of Maui. A truly unforgettable experience!
Maui Helicopter Flight: what to expect?
When making your reservation, you'll have the choice between three options, so you can tailor your helicopter tour to your interests:
Haleakala National Park Helicopter Tour (50 minutes)
The island of Maui is covered in dense rainforest and isolated volcanoes, and the best way to see the incredible scenery is from the air! This 50 minute flight will take you over the Haleakala National Park, one of the most interesting natural areas in all of Hawaii. From the helicopter, you'll be able to admire rugged cliffs, impressive waterfalls and the dormant volcano that towers over the island.
Marvel at the luscious Hana tropical rainforest, the dramatic Manawainui Valley, Maui's beautiful north shore, the famous Jurassic Rock and Pe'ahi, the big wave surf break that is also known as Jaws, before you touch back down in Maui.
Maui Complete Helicopter Tour (60 - 70 minutes)
This panoramic helicopter tour of Maui will take you on a complete route around the island's natural wonders. Fly over the volcanic landscapes of Haleakala National Park and get up close and personal with the enormous volcano crater, a mythical place in Hawaiian folklore known as the "House of the Sun". You'll soar over the tropical rainforest of Hana and Maui's western mountains, experiencing the striking contrasts of the region's natural scenery.
During your flight, you'll also have the opportunity to admire the beautiful wilderness of the Pacific Ocean, as you take in the views of paradise beaches, rugged cliffs and awe-inspiring waterfalls.
- To be able to participate in this helicopter tour of Maui, you must weigh less than 300lbs (135 kg). If you exceed this weight limit you must purchase two seats.
- Please remember that the flight route may vary depending on weather conditions.
- This activity does not include the fuel supplement (60 - 80 USD per person) which will be charged on check-in.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Haleakala National Park helicopter tour||
|Complete Maui helicopter tour||
Haleakala National Park helicopter tour
Per personUS$ 259
Complete Maui helicopter tour
Per personUS$ 329
40 minutes - 1 hour 10 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Helicopter flight over the island of Maui.
Fuel supplement (60
80 USD per person).
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (9:00 am) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.