Make the most of your stay in Cádiz with this fantastic trip to the Torrestrella Spanish Fighting Bull ranch. You will stroll through the idyllic pastures, meet the bulls and horses that live here, and discover the famous bullfighting tradition of Andalusia.
What to expect
After meeting up at 11:30 am at the Finca Los Albujeros, we'll enjoy a leisurely walk through the farmland, owned by the family of the famous 'rejoneador' bullfighter, Álvaro Domecq. We'll explore the grounds of the Torrestrella ranch, seeing the beautiful flora and fauna native to the region and meeting a number of magnificent Spanish Fighting Bulls.
We'll learn all about the breeding and selection process which takes place here, and how Torrestrella is an iconic location in Andalusia's bullfighting culture. Enjoy seeing the bulls, as well as the horses and their young foals as they roam the pastures freely.
What's more, we'll discover the intricate steps of cowboy and classic dressage performed by riders and horses at the Torrestrella stud farm - you'll be captivated by these traditional scenes from the Andalusian countryside!
The tour will come to an end after an hour and a half back at the original departure point.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 4 to 11 years old||Children under 4 years old|
Children from 4 to 11 years oldUS$ 13.30
Children under 4 years oldFree
1 hour 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in english and other languages.
English speaking guide.
Entry to the Torrestrella ranch.
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 11 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Los Albujeros, Medina Sidonia