If you want to become an independent diver and learn all the necessary techniques to get around in the water then this PADI Open Water Diving Course is, without a doubt, your best option.
PADI Open Water Diving Course
Once the reservation has been made, we'll send you the codes so that you can do the necessary online course from your home in order to obtain your PADI Open Water certificate.
Day 1: Practice in confined waters
On the first day of the course, we'll pick you up at your hotel and take you to the dive centre. There you'll receive a brief theoretical explanation and a 50 question theoretical exam that will certify that you have assimilated the concepts correctly.
Afterwards, we'll take you to the Minorcan coast to carry out the first technical exercises in a calm, shallow water area, perfect for you to practice as many times as necessary in a completely safe environment.
Day 2 & 3: Practice in open waters
On the second and third day of the course, we'll test the knowledge acquired on the first day. Controlling the buoyancy, underwater orientation, assisting our partner if they have run out of oxygen... We'll carry out two dives a day to learn all the necessary techniques and become independent divers.
On the last day, we'll return to the dive centre and give you the PADI Open Water certificate, if you have successfully completed all the exercises.
This activity includes pick up from Ciudadela or Calan Blanes. If you're staying in another area, you must make your own way to the diving centre, located at Carrer des Canal 421.
- Before taking the course, you must present a medical certificate to prove that you are in optimum condition to practice this sport.
- After the activity, you must wait at least 24 hours before getting on a plane or going to high altitude areas.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 4 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 100% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Per person||Children under 10|
Per personUS$ 607.40
Children under 10not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Hotel pick up.
Transport by boat or minibus.
English speaking instructor.
PADI Open Water Course.
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not advisable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Carrer des Canal 421.