Discover the marine reserve in the Balearic island with this Menorca Yacht Cruise. We'll visit the best beaches and unique places on the as we sail along the Mediterranean Sea.
Menorca Yacht Cruise
Our tour always starts from the port of Fornells. The exact route will depend on the wind direction and intensity on the day, so we don't have a predefined itinerary. The most common routes reach Cala Pilar and Cala Pregonda, to the west, and Favaritx to the east of the island.
For many, the highlight of the tour is the opportunity to visit beaches, coves and unspoilt spots accessible only by sea. These are some of the best places in the Mediterranean for swimming and snorkelling.
We offer a day trip on a medium-sized sailing boat, where a maximum of 7 people will discover a new place, otherwise unknown. You'll have the chance to disconnect from your daily life without any hurry or stress.
You'll also enjoy lunch consisting of salads, Spanish omelette, croquettes, empanadillas, roast chicken and a chocolate brownie. Various snacks and unlimited beverages will also be available.
- We'll stop at various beaches, coves and untouched corners. The exact number of places will depend on whether the group prefers to sail or anchor at certain locations.
- We'll sail whenever possible (90% of the time) otherwise, we'll have to use the engines.
- The tour will only be cancelled if the captain considers it appropriate, either because of excessive wind or waves.
- Depending on the size of the sailboat, we can disembark at one distance or another from the beach. In case of doing it in a deep area, we'll give you life jackets to swim to shore.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 2 and 12 years old||Children under 2|
Children between 2 and 12 years oldUS$ 83.20
Children under 2not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Yacht with skipper.
Exclusive tour, with no more than 7 people per group.
Full snorkelling equipment.
Unlimited water and refreshments.
Cured meat, cheese, crisps and other snacks.
When to book?
You can book up until 36 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
69 Fornells promenade