Fall in love with the colonial charm of San Miguel de Allende, a city in the state of Guanajuato, famous for its coloured streets and historic buildings. Discover it today!
San Miguel de Allende Day Trip Itinerary
We'll meet first thing in the morning to begin our day trip to San Miguel de Allende, one of Mexico's most beautiful colonial cities. During the three hour journey, you'll enjoy the characteristic landscapes of the Mexican interior while your guide regales you with interesting information about your destination.
Once there, we'll take a guided tour lasting an hour and a half, getting to know the highlights of the city, such as the chapel of St. Michael the Archangel, symbol of the city, and the gardens which surround it, the Jimmy Ray Chapel or the Hispanoamerican Academy.
Wandering through the centre of the city, we'll enjoy the colourful narrow streets, until we reach the Civic Square and temple of San Francisco. This church combines a variety of architectural styles in its facade and is known for its tall neoclassical dome. And we'll also visit the Artisanal market where you'll be able to find products made from paper maché, metal or glass. A perfect souvenir from San Miguel de Allende!
And the tour will take a look at the municipal palace to learn more about the history of Mexico: who were St. Miguel Hidalgo and Ignacio Allende?
Following our guided tour we'll give you free time to explore the city at your own pace, perhaps taking in one of the famous galleries in the city, trying the local cuisine, or climbing to the viewpoint to take the best photos of San Miguel de Allende.
The tour returns to Mexico City around 9 pm.
When making the reservation, you can choose one of the following collection points:
- Capital Bus Service Center, Liverpool Street # 169 (near the NH Reforma Hotel): at 6:20 am.
- Hostal Amigo (Calle Isabel la Católica, 61): at 6:50 am.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 11 years old||Children under 3 years old|
Children between 3 and 11 years oldUS$ 67
Children under 3 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and other language.
Transport in air conditioned bus.
English speaking guide.
Guided tour of San Miguel de Allende.
Food and Drink.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (6:50 pm) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not advisable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.