Explore the streets of Mexico City in search of the very best taco in the capital! With this free food tour, you're in for a treat!
Mexico City Free Taco Tour
Did you know that Mexican food is named UNESCO Intangible Cultural Heritage? To find out why, take part in this free tour of Mexico City's delicious tacos, leaving from the Cibeles fountain at 6:20 pm.
We'll discover the very best taquerías of the Roma Norte neighbourhood on this two hour and a quarter hour tour. Some you'll find in little alleyways, others alongside swanky art galleries, but you'll soon come to discover that no matter their location, they are all united by the deep flavour of their food!
Over the course of the tour, you'll choose between more than 50 different varieties, including the famous "pastor" taco. Did you know that this kind of taco was chosen by Taste Atlas as the world's very best dish in 2019?
Guisado, campechano, vegano, suadero, placero… the difference between each of these seemingly mysterious varieties will soon become clear as you explore the exclusive Colonia Roma neighbourhood.
Then with the tour over, we'll put an end to the food tour of Mexico City, near to the start point.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 12 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 8% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Free tours do not have a fixed price, rather each person offers the guide the amount they consider appropriate, depending on their level of satisfaction.
2 hours 15 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, imperative to point out when the booking is made.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
If you are not able to attend the tour, please cancel your reservation, otherwise the guide will be waiting for you.