On this trip we will get to know the Everglades, the wildest region of the United States, passing through the swamps in a hovercraft and seeing a crocodile show.
Everglades Excursion Itinerary
Leaving Miami at 10:15 we hit the road East to the Everglades National Park, listening to interesting facts about Miami and the Everglades during the 40-minute journey.
Once we have arrived, we'll take a hovercraft and in this unique vehicle pass through the swamps, where the shallow depth of the water makes it impossible for other types of boat to pass: all the whole on the look-out for crocodiles, caimans and turtles.
After the hovercraft trip, those who want to will enjoy a thrilling crocodile show, getting up close and personal with the animals, and where the bravest will be able to take a photo with them! If you don't want to see the show, you'll have free time to grab a snack or visit the gift shop.
With the show over, the group meets up again, and before returning to Miami there will be free time to relax, buy souvenirs, or try the delicious food made with the local produce, such as crocodile burger!
After approximately four hours, the tour will return to Miami.
This tour includes pick up and drop off at your hotels located between 1st Street and 99th Street on Miami Beach.
If your hotel is outside this area, or you prefer to make your own way to the meeting point, the tour leaves from the Holiday Inn Hotel at 340 Bayside Marketplace.
- This tour only has a guide for the Everglades visit. On the journey to the park itself, you can enjoy the recorded commentary on board the bus.
- Babies under 1 year old may participate for free, but will not have a seat assigned on the bus.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 1|
US$ 59 US$ 49
AdultsUS$ 59 US$ 49
Children under 1Free
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
Pick up and drop off at the hotel.
Recorded commentary en route to the Everglades.
English speaking guide in the National Park.
50 minute hovercraft tour.
17% discount on the official ticket price.
When to book?
You can book up until 12 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility or pushchairs/strollers.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.