Honeymoons, family holidays, group trips... exploring an incredible city like Miami on a luxury private yacht is an unforgettable experience.
Private Yacht Charter with Captain in Miami
A boat trip is one of the best ways to explore the iconic city of Miami, and chartering your own private yacht is undoubtedly one of the most memorable ways to enjoy your trip to the Florida metropolis.
By renting a private boat, you can choose to visit the sights that interest you the most and decide how long you want to spend cruising the waters of Miami: two, three, four, six or height hours.
Miami Bay offers a huge number of different places to explore: relax on deck as you sail down Miami River, make a stop at one of the fantastic waterfront restaurants or Nixon Sandbar beach, go celebrity spotting past Star Island, see PortMiami, enjoy a glorious sunset, sail under the light of the moon... whatever appeals to you most!
Please bear in mind that this private activity is limited to groups of a maximum of 12 people.
The boat will depart from the docks in Coconut Grove. A few days before your activity, you'll be contact to confirm the exact meeting point.
While there are not usually availability problems through our online booking system, if there were any issues, we would contact you immediately to offer you an alternative activity. If you prefer, you can contact us before making your booking.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 1% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 1% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
|Up to 12 people|
|2 hour boat trip||
|3 hour boat trip||
|4 hour boat trip||
|6 hour boat trip||
|8 hour boat trip||
2 hour boat trip
Up to 12 peopleUS$ 875
3 hour boat trip
Up to 12 peopleUS$ 1,125
4 hour boat trip
Up to 12 peopleUS$ 1,600
6 hour boat trip
Up to 12 peopleUS$ 1,867
8 hour boat trip
Up to 12 peopleUS$ 2,133
* The price varies based on the chosen date
2 - 8 hours.
Yacht rental for the selected length of time.
Professional English speaking Captain.
Water, soft drinks, ice, towels and more.
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 30 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.