The streets of Naples have so much to offer, and with this walking tour you'll see the best of the city centre. You'll also discover authentic Neapolitan cuisine as you try typical delicious dishes in one of the city's most traditional food markets!
Walking Tour + Food Market
At 4 pm we'll meet in Piazza Municipio and start our route towards Piazza Plebiscito, where we'll be able to see emblematic buildings such as the Royal Palace, the church of San Francesco di Paola and the Prefecture Palace.
We'll then enjoy the sea breeze while walking along the seafront, and we'll pause to admire the views of the bay with Mount Vesuvius in the background.
Next, we'll head back into the heart of the city to visit the bustling La Pignasecca market, where you'll have the chance to rub shoulders with the locals and try various traditional Neapolitan dishes.
We'll continue walking along the narrow streets of Naples until we reach one of the city centre's most important streets; Spaccanapoli. Not only that, but we'll also visit an artisan craft shop to see how the famous Presepe Christmas figurines are made.
Afterwards, we'll head to the cathedral, more often referred to as the Duomo, where we'll admire its central nave and find out about the history of San Gennaro (Saint Januarius) and the miracle of the blood.
The tour will come to an end at around 7 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 21 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 5 and 12 years||Children up to 4 years|
|Walking tour in English||
Walking tour in English
Children between 5 and 12 yearsUS$ 45.90
Children up to 4 yearsFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and other language.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 36 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 6 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.