Experience a day in paradise when you take this fantastic trip to Barra do Cunhaú. Take a dip in the beautiful beaches of emerald waters, as well as enjoy a fantastic boat ride.
Barra do Cunhau Trip
Between 7 and 8 am, we'll pick you up at your hotel in Natal and set off for Barra do Cunhaú. After an hour and a half's drive, we'll arrive at our destination.
There, we'll get on board a boat to sail through this paradisiacal environment where the Curimataú River and the Atlantic Sea meet. During the crossing, we'll pass through a mangrove area where hundreds of crabs live and stop at the Restinga beach. Would you like to take a dip in these waters?
Afterwards, you can enjoy this place at your leisure, relaxing on the fine sandy beaches or watching the fishermen cast their nets in the traditional way to catch shrimps.
If you feel like it, don't hesitate to eat a typical dish, remember that this is a fresh fish area! After that, we'll be on our way back to Natal, where we will arrive at your hotel between 3 and 4 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 2 to 11 years old||Children under 2 years old|
Children from 2 to 11 years oldUS$ 16.80
Children under 2 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in portuguese.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Spanish and Portuguese speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 48 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, you must attend with a carer.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.