Go on a journey through more than a thousand years of history with this medieval tour of the Sant Benet de Bages Monastery.
Sant Benet Monastery Tour
We'll wait for you in the reception of Mon St Benet to set off on our medieval tour.
To begin our guided tour through over a thousand years of history we'll learn about the origins of this monastery dedicated to Saint Benedict.
Built in around 950, the monastery was abandoned by the monks and remained in a state of ruin until it was restored in the 20th century. It was then revived thanks to the painter Ramon Casas, who lived in the monastery, and the architect Josep Puig i Cadafalch, who restored it.
Accompanied by our guide, we'll tour the cells where the monks lived, the cellar and the impressive cloister. We'll also visit the church of this Benedictine monastery, where our guide, along with a dynamic video, will tell us all about what life was like in a medieval monastery.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit).
|Adults||Children between 5 and 12 years old||Children under 5 years old|
Children between 5 and 12 years oldUS$ 8.50
Children under 5 years oldFree
1 hour 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Mon St Benet Reception.