Visit the famous waterfalls expanding over the United States and Canada with this 2 Day Niagara Falls Tout. You'll be amazed by the spectacular natural wonder!
2-Day Niagara Falls Tour
Day 1: New York - Finger Lakes - Niagara Falls
The tour will depart from New York and head north towards Niagara Falls. We'll pass through the Finger Lakes region where you can admire the beautiful scenery of the Delaware Water Gap and the Watkins Glen State Park.
We'll make our way through the Watkins Glen Canyon and Seneca Lake to reach the impressive waterfalls, arriving in the afternoon.
Once we arrive at the US side of Niagara we'll visit the American Falls, Goat Island and Luna Island. At night, we can admire the stunning colourful lighting of the waters.
We'll stay overnight at the Ramada by Wyndham Hotel.
Day 2: Niagara Falls - New York
After leaving the hotel, we'll go to the Horseshoe Falls, also known as the Canadian Falls and is the largest of the three waterfalls with the highest flow rate. Here we'll take a boat ride on the Maid of the Mist to experience the powerful waters.
At noon we'll leave Niagara Falls and drive back to New York. Along the way, we'll stop at one of the largest outlet shopping malls, where you can stroll around the many shops to find bargains.
We'll arrive in New York in the evening.
- In the winter itinerary for Day 1, the tour goes to Montour Falls instead of Watkins Glen State Park.
- From November to April the Maid of the Mist is closed instead there will be a tour of the Scenic Tunnels.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children under 2 years old|
Children under 2 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
1 night hotel including tax and continental breakfast.
Transport by air conditioned bus or van.
Free wifi on bus only.
Professional tour guide.
Sightseeing in Niagara Falls.
Admission to the Maid of the Mist (Summer) or Scenic Tunnels (Winter).
Hotel pick up and drop off.
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, imperative to point out when the booking is made.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Porth Authority Gray Line - Port Authority Bus Terminal