Enjoy good music and a delicious menu in the purest American style with the Hard Rock Cafe Nice Lunch or Dinner. One of the most famous restaurants on the Promenade des Anglais!
Hard Rock Cafe Nice Lunch or Dinner
The Hard Rock Cafe Nice is located on the Promenade des Anglais, undoubtedly the most famous avenue in the city, and one of the best known on the Côte d'Azur!
While you enjoy a lunch or a dinner, you'll be able to admire numerous objects related to the world of music. Among them, is a waistcoat used by Justin Timberlake; the gutar used by Matt Sorum, musician of the band Guns N'Roses, for the Use Your Illusions tour; and a James Brown suit...
Inside the Hard Rock Cafe Nice, you can also enjoy the Rock Wall Solo™, an interactive touch wall whose technology allows you to explore the world's largest collection of musical memories. Do you want to try it?
The restaurant also has a lively background music that will delight fans of more rock music.
When you make your reservation, you can choose one of the following menus:
- Gold Menu: Check the menu consisting of a main course, dessert and drink with this link.
- Diamond menu: Check the menu consisting of a starter, main course, dessert and drink with this link.
The Hard Rock Cafe Nice is open every day from 12 pm to 2:45 pm and 6 pm to 11 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Per personUS$ 29.90
Per personUS$ 37.10
Menu from the chosen category.
Refreshments, coffee or tea.
When to book?
You can book up until the same day (12:00 pm) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, you must attend with a carer.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Promenade des Anglais, 5.