Do you want to enjoy a bird's eye view of the Bay of Islands? With this parasailing activity, you'll soar over the Pacific Ocean for a once in a lifetime experience.
Bay of Islands Parasailing
At the time you choose, we'll meet at Paihia wharf and board a boat that will sail us off along the Pacific coast. You can do the experience alone, with a partner and even as a group of 3.
Once we're kitted out in our harnesses and attached to the parachute, the boat will pick up speed and we'll start to rise into the air. Once we're all the way up, we'll spend ten minutes soaring over the Bay of Islands and admiring the impressive landscape. You might even spot dolphins and killer whales!
After the experience, we'll head back to Paihia wharf to end the activity.
Who can do the activity?
- The minimum weight for this activity is 20 kilos and the maximum weight is 170 kilos.
- Children under 14 cannot fly alone and must always be accompanied by an adult.
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back problems.
- If you want to fly alone, you must be over 14 and will have to pay a supplement of 30 New Zealand dollars (around 17.45 euros).
- The minimum weight to fly alone is 80 kilos.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protective material and safety to help avoid the spread of Covid-19.
Under 14sUS$ 53.40
Under 14sUS$ 53.40
* A reservation for one person will include a supplement.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 12 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.