Feel the thrill of excitement when you whizz on a zip line through the Valley of Anton, the crater of an extinct volcano. This is a brilliant adventure for your trip to Peru.
Valle de Anton Zip Line
At 8:30 am, we will pick you up at your hotel before boarding a minibus and driving to the Valle de Antón valley.
After a journey of just one hour and a half, we will arrive at our destination. This valley was formed from the crater of an extinct volcano, almost 2000 ft above sea level! There, we will start hiking to the summit of Chorro Macho, a spectacular waterfall where you can take a fun dip in the pool.
After a brief safety presentation, we will start our thrilling tour of four zip line platforms. As you fly over the Panamanian rainforest and glide among the treetops, you'll feel a huge rush of adrenaline.
We will then take you to a nearby village, where you will have free time to take a stroll around its fabulous craft market. The activity ends when we arrive back at the starting point at 4:30 pm.
Hotel pick up
This tour includes pick up and drop off at hotels in Panama City and Playa Bonita. If you are not staying at a hotel, you can make your own way to the meeting point at Hotel Sortis.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 6 to 10 years old||Children under 6|
Children from 6 to 10 years oldUS$ 82.06
Children under 6not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport by minibus.
Zip line equipment.
English speaking guide.
Entry to El Chorro Macho.
When to book?
You can book up until 12 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 3 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.