Take a Disneyland day trip from central Paris and discover the magical world of Disneyland Paris. The tour includes return transportation and passes to one or two theme parks.
Disneyland Day Trip
Depart from Avenue de Suffren in central Paris on a luxury air-conditioned coach and relax for an hour until you get to Disneyland Paris.
Upon arrival, you’ll be handed the passes and you’ll have all day to enjoy the park’s heart-stopping attractions such as Star Wars Hyperspace Mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean, Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters and an Indiana Jones themed roller coaster at your own pace.
Then, after a day full of excitement, and with your heart still pounding you'll head back to the coach, which will be waiting for you at 7 pm in the car park to make the return journey to Paris. You’ll be dropped off at around 8 pm in the city centre.
You can purchase the day trip with a Disneyland Paris pass for just one or both parks:
- Disneyland Paris: The children’s favorite park is Disneyland Paris. It is the classic park, where you’ll find all Disney’s characters.
- Walt Disney Studios: Walt Disney Studios is the new Disneyland Resort theme park. It is mainly for older guests and is where you can discover the secrets of Disney films and series.
If you only want to visit one of the theme parks but aren’t sure which one to book, we recommend visiting Disneyland Park, even if you don’t have children.
If you would like to visit Disneyland Paris but prefer to make your own way there, you can simply reserve a ticket by clicking here.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children 3-11 years old||Children under 3 years old|
|Pass for Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park||
|Pass for one Park||
Pass for Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park
Children 3-11 years oldUS$ 154
Children under 3 years oldFree
Pass for one Park
Children 3-11 years oldUS$ 129.70
Children under 3 years oldFree
Transportation to and from Disneyland Paris.
Passes for one or two parks.
When to book?
You can book up until 3 days before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, imperative to point out when the booking is made.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
18 Avenue de Suffren.