Enjoy a pleasant boat ride through Peso da Régua, the city where the famous Port wine is produced, and admire the beauty of the Douro River.
Peso da Régua Cruise
At the appointed time we'll meet at Cais da Régua and board the boat to set off on our boat trip.
Peso da Régua is the city where the famous Douro Wine Company was established in 1756, the first region in the world to produce wine with designation of origin.
During the tour, you'll be able to admire the beauty of the scenery and the lush green vineyards that spread across the idyllic landscape. We'll sail along the Douro River for 50 minutes while we enjoy these spectacular views until we return to the starting point.
- This activity is subject to favourable weather conditions. If this means timings change, we'll contact you to let you know.
- If we cannot sail due to bad weather conditions, we'll offer you an alternative date.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 66% of their maximum capacity.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children under 12|
Children under 12US$ 6
When to book?
You can book up until 10 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
You must print the voucher and show it to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Cais da Régua