Discover Bilbao, Getxo, Portugalete, Santurtzi, and more when you take this fabulous tourist boat along the Bilbao Estuary and Abra Bay. You can hop on and off the boat as many times as you like, making it easy for you to visit the places you want to see.
What to expect?
Your boat trip along Bilbao Estuary and Abra Bay will begin at the dock of Portugalete. There you will board the traditional boat, which will take you on a fantastic route along the Nervion River and the Abra Bay, lasting around two and a half hours.
However, you can get on and off the boat as many times as you like, to visit the villages of Portugalete or Getxo, linked by the famous Hanging Bridge, or the fishing village of Santurtzi. You can also, of course, stop at the port of Bilbao to explore the most populated city in the Basque Country and visit its main monuments: the Guggenheim Museum, the City Hall, Begoña Cathedral, and the San Mamés Stadium.
How it works
The ticket is valid for 24 hours. During this time you can hop on and off the tourist boat as many times as you like from any of the ports on the route (Bilbao, Portugalete, Santurtzi, or Getxo).
- Portugalete - Bilbao: 12 pm and 3 pm.
- Portugalete - Abra Bay: 11:15 m and 2:15 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Seniors over 65 years oldUS$ 15.80
Children under 10 years oldUS$ 15.80
Children under 3 years oldUS$ 1.20
The activity takes place with an audioguide in in english and other language.
Unlimited use of the tourist boat for 24 hours.
Audio guide in English.
When to book?
You can book up until 11 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Manuel Calvo street