Discover one of the best white sand beaches in the world with this Anse Lazio & Vallee de Mai Day Trip. You'll visit the birthplace of the famous sea coconuts.
Anse Lazio & Vallee de Mai Day Trip
At 9 am we'll pick you up at your hotel on the island of Praslin. From there we'll travel in a comfortable minibus to the Mai Valley Nature Reserve, known by the locals as the Garden of Eden.
We'll enjoy this small jungle as we wander along its paths and try to find the most famous bird in the area, the black parrot, one of the rarest birds in the world. You'll also have the chance to see the curious sea coconuts. Did you know that this is the only place that these are native to?
After exploring Mai Valley, we'll set off for the most famous beach in the Seychelles, Anse Lazio. You'll have the chance to enjoy this paradisiacal environment full of white sands and crystal clear waters. If you get hungry, you can also try the local cuisine in one of the restaurants in the area at your leisure.
At 4 pm, we'll take you to your hotel in Praslin.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 8 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Per person||Children under 12|
Per personUS$ 90.90
Children under 12not permitted
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport by minibus.
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 18 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.