Enjoy a relaxing day visiting one of the beautiful islands in the Seychelles with this La Digue Day Trip from Praslin. You'll have the opportunity to cycle around the island.
La Digue Day Trip
Are you ready to enjoy a day full of calm and natural beauty? We'll pick you up at your hotel in Praslin between 8 and 8:30 am and head to the quay where the boat will be waiting for us.
We'll enjoy a peaceful journey through the crystal clear waters of the Indian Ocean until we reach La Digue. Did you know that it is the fourth largest island in the Seychelles? However, it's only about 10 square kilometres (4 square miles). You'll arrive at a place where you can breathe in tranquillity.
Once there, we'll give you a map of the area so that you can explore it on your own. You'll also have some bicycles at your disposal in case you prefer to travel around the island on wheels, an unforgettable experience!
At 4:30 pm we'll get on the boat back to Praslin, and take you back to your hotel between 5:30 and 6 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 6% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Per person||Children under 12|
Per personUS$ 107.80
Children under 12not permitted
7 hours 30 minutes.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport by car or minibus, depending on the size of the group.
Map of La Digue.
When to book?
You can book up until 18 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.