If thinking of Seychelles fills your head with images of white sand beaches and turquoise water, you won't want to miss this Felicite, Coco & Sister Islands Day Trip.
Felicite, Coco & Sister Islands Day Trip
We'll pick you up at your hotel in Praslin at 9 am to take you to the Cote D'Or Beach area. Here, we'll board a boat that will take us through the waters of the Indian Ocean.
The first stop of the day will be at the popular Felicité Island, a small paradise where you'll fall in love with its sea beds. Here you can take a refreshing swim and, if you have your equipment, go snorkelling. What sea creatures will you encounter? Hopefully, you'll see some turtles!
Next, we'll set sail for Sister, a private island where you can enjoy its beautiful beaches surrounded by palm trees. In this idyllic location, we'll serve you a delicious barbecue so that you can regain your strength before going to our next destination.
Then we'll head to Coco Island, where we'll make one last stop to enjoy its crystal clear waters before returning to your accommodation in Praslin at 4 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 8 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Per person||Children under 12|
Per personUS$ 237.30
Children under 12not permitted
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport by boat.
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 18 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.