Delight your palate with the flavors and aromas of Indian gastronomy when you visit these delicious street food stalls. You will become an Indian culinary expert!
We will meet up at the specified time in the center of Pune before beginning our food tour of the city. As we make our way to the street stalls, we will explain all the fascinating facts about this world-famous style of food.
Our first stop will be the oldest food stall in Pune. Here you will try traditional Indian dishes like Tangy Chats. We will also watch how the cooks prepare colorful snacks such as Vada Pav, Bhelpuri, and Dabeli. You will see that Indian cooking is characterized by the use of vegetables in almost all its meals, and by the spicy touch of turmeric, cumin, and curry.
Another of the plates that you can try during the tour are samosas - triangular pastries stuffed with beef, vegetables, and even chocolate. You can choose the filling!
Then we head into the bustling streets in the center of Pune to try some street food like real locals. While we hop between the stalls, we will tell you all about each dish, so you can decide which best suits your tastes.
To finish, we go to an Irani café on FC Road to try a cup of India’s delicious coffee and pasta. This is the cherry on the cake for a perfect Indian food tour!
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 5 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 4 years old|
Children under 4 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide.
Indian food tasting.
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 12 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.