Tour the paradise landscapes of Punta Cana, on board your very own buggy! You'll discover the Macao village and its idyllic beaches, as well as taking a dip in an indigenous cenote.
Punta Cana Buggy Tour
Having picked you up from your hotel we'll make our way to the Punta Cana interior. Surrounded by coffee and cocoa plantations, your local guides will explain the tour and everything you need to know to drive your buggy.
Then we'll turn the key in the ignition, and begin the excitement, zipping over hills, through coffee plantations and along dirt trails and riverbeds.
Our first stop will be at Macao beach. Far from the large hotels and tourist areas, this natural paradise and its crystal clear water is the perfect spot for a dip, and here you'll have free time to swim in the stunning Caribbean sea.
Then we'll climb back aboard our buggy, on our way to the so called 'Indigenous Springs', discovering one of the most idyllic cenotes in Punta Cana. Here you'll have half an hour free to explore this underground pool, swimming in its turquoise waters.
Finally, we'll leave the buggies behind, and we'll accompany you back to your accommodation, putting an end to an unforgettable day.
Children between 5 and 11 may only take part if they ride in a 2 or 4 person buggy, accompanied by an adult, as they are not able to drive the buggies.
Pregnant women may not take part in this activity.
Solo or Sharing?
When making your reservation you can choose if you would prefer to drive a buggy to yourself or share a vehicle with one or three others. The price shown is per person.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 20% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
Adults in buggyUS$ 45
Adults in individual buggyUS$ 69
Adult in 4 person buggyUS$ 50
Children between 5 and 11 years oldUS$ 35
Children under 5not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Hotel drop off and pick up in Punta Cana.
When to book?
You can book up until 9 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not advisable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.