Explore the Doñana National Park's ecosystem and marvel at Europe's biggest wildlife reserve. You'll take a jeep ride around the marshland and see its unique plants and wildlife.
National Park Day Trip
We'll pick you up at the arranged time from your hotel in Punta Umbría and head east to the Doñana National Park. After an hour's journey, we'll arrive at this natural reserve and climb aboard a jeep to begin our ride around the park.
Several species of fish, amphibians and aquatic birds inhabit Doñana, along with many other types of mammal. On our tour, we'll be able to admire the four different ecosystems the park is made up of: beaches, dunes, forest and marshland.
As we make our way across Doñana towards where the River Guadalquivir meets the Atlantic Ocean, the guide will tell us all about the animal and plant species in the park. Do you know how many species coexist in Doñana? You'll find out on the tour!
If we're lucky we'll catch a glimpse of the most famous animal in the park: the Iberian lynx. This endangered feline creature can only be found on the Iberian peninsula.
Afterwards, we'll give you some free time to have lunch and recharge your batteries before we continue our tour of Doñana. After a full day at the park, we'll get on the bus and head back to the hotels in Punta Umbría.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 10||Children under 4|
|English language tour||
English language tour
Children between 4 and 10US$ 47.60
Children under 4Free
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in portuguese and other languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Bus transport to the Doñana National Park.
Jeep ride around the park.
English speaking guide specialising in local wildlife..
When to book?
You can book up until 3 days before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - National Park Day Trip
A - No, as a protected natural space, there are no bathrooms in the park.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.