Spend a full day in the Huelva estuary with this trip to Saltes Island. Discover the beautiful Marismas del Odiel and paddle surf on the ocean waves!
Saltes Island Boat Trip
After picking you up from your hotel or meeting you at the dock in Punta Umbria at 10 am, we will start this boat trip to Saltes Island. We will board a comfortable boat which we will use to explore the Natural Park of Marismas del Odiel and ride the waves among flamingos and reeds!
We will stop at the Wharf of the Caravels, where you will have the opportunity to explore replicas of the ships that were used on the Columbus' voyage of discovery: La Niña, La Pinta and La Santa María. We will return to the boat and finally reach the island of Saltes, which is the second-largest wetland in Andalusia!
After lunch, you will have free time to explore the island, take a dip, and even go paddle surfing. We will provide you with the equipment and you will become the "kings of the ocean".
We will return by boat to the dock at Punta Umbria where this trip to Saltes Island at 6 pm.
Hotel pick up
The activity includes collection from the hotels in Punta Umbria. If you prefer, you can make your own way to the meeting point: the Punta Umbría pier.
Other departure points
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 8 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 2 to 12 years old||Children under 2|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children from 2 to 12 years oldUS$ 54.30
Children under 2not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Sunset boat trip.
Pick up from your hotel (optional).
English speaking companion.
Food and drink.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Punta Umbria wharf.