Sail the coast of Iceland, and marvel at the whales of the North Atlantic in their natural habitat. You'll get to see these impressive mammals up close in a unique experience.
The tour meets in Reykjavik first thing in the morning, and hits the road on the way to the port, beginning our cruise on the Faxaflói bay. As soon as we hit the Atlantic, you'll enjoy spectacular views of the island from the boat.
During the tour, you'll have the opportunity to see humpback whales in their natural habitat. The coasts of the island are regularly visited by these and other whales, and depending on the time of year and the sea conditions, we may also see dolphins or even orcas.
As we sail next to these majestic beasts, we'll learn about the behaviour and biology of these protected species, and the importance of conserving the biodiversity of the ocean. And after an unforgettable day immersed in the wildlife of the Atlantic ocean, we'll begin the cruise back to the Reykjavik port.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 7 and 15||Children under 7|
Children between 7 and 15US$ 43.30
Children under 7Free
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide.
Cruise on the Faxaflói bay.
When to book?
You can book up until 30 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - What if we don\'t see any whales?
A - In the unlikely event that you don't see any whales on the tour, we'll offer you the opportunity to take the tour again on a different day.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.