Explore the unmissable sights of Ronda's historic centre on this guided tour, visiting the Gardens of Cuenca, the Colegiata, The Mondragon Palace or Don Bosco's House.
Guided Tour of Ronda
From the tour's meeting point in Plaza de España, at the entrance to the Parador Nacional de Turismo, you'll wander down the famous Alameda del Tajo, a beautiful tree-lined avenue and botanical garden, and Paseo de Hemingway, named after the famous writer.
The tour of this delightful Andalusian town then continues, passing through Tenorio street and its stately homes until we arrive at Don Bosco's house, a stunning modernist building built at the start of the 20th Century. Then we'll make our way to the Mondragon Palace, where we'll discover the
Then we'll continue passing by the Felipe V arch, and down through the Abul Beka Square, in the city's historic centre. We'll then arrive at the Plaza Duquesa de Parcent the religious centre of Ronda, where the town's four churches can be found.
In this emblematic place we'll put an end to the tour at around 3:30 pm, and give you as a leaving gift your ticket to the Colegiata de Santa María la Mayor, which you can visit on your own afterwards.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children under 10 years old|
Children under 10 years oldFree
3 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
English speaking guide.
Entrance to the Colegiata de Santa María la Mayor.
Food and drink.
When to book?
You can book up until 12 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Plaza de España.