Discover one of Spain's oldest and most important Plaza de Toros. See where one of Spain's most famous traditions take place on this guided tour of Ronda's bullring.
What does the tour involve?
You'll enjoy a detailed tour around Ronda's Plaza de Toros, which has an important place in Spanish culture and history. Thanks to your expert guide, you'll learn important facts about the city's Real Maestranza de Caballería (Royal School of Cavalry).
You'll discover the histories of the building's construction, the corrals and the riding school, and get to walk on the sand where the bullfights take place. Your guide will also entertain you with some of the arena's most important anecdotes about the legendary toreros, or bullfighters, who have fought here.
Ronda's Plaza de Toros is the home of one of Spain's most important festivals: the Corrida Goyesca (Goyesque bullfight). Taking place in the first week of September every year, the Corrida is celebrated in honour of Pedro Romero, and it is unique in that the participating bullfighters wear costumes reminiscent of subjects of Goya's paintings.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children under 10 years old|
Children under 10 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 11 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, most areas are accessible.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Plaza de España.