On this trip to Ranua Wildlife Park, we will leave Rovaniemi behind and head deep into the beautiful Arctic nature. There are more than 50 amazing animal species, including the only polar bears in Finalnd, to be discovered.
Ranua Wildlife Park
We will pick you up from your accommodation between 9:10 am and 9:30 am. We will leave Rovaniemi behind and head to the Ranua Wildlife Park, one hour away.
Once there, we will take a wonderful 1.5-mile walk to discover the wonderful Arctic environment. Did you know that this wildlife park is home to 50 different wonderful species? As we make our way along the trail, we will meet some of these amazing creatures including the amazing polar bears.
At the Ranua Wildlife Park, you will encounter animals in the middle of their natural polar habitats, such as arctic foxes and wolves. During the tour, besides seeing around 50 different species, the children will have the opportunity to ride the trail in a sled, just like Santa Claus!
The trip to this fantastic open-air zoo is the ideal way to enjoy the Arctic nature with your family. This is the northernmost zoo in Finland and the second in the world. At the end of your visit, we recommend you enter the igloo cafe and enjoy a delicious hot chocolate (not included).
Finally, we will return to Rovaniemi and drop you at your hotel at around 3:30 pm.
Hotel pick up
The trip to the Ranua Wildlife Park includes pick-up from hotels in Rovaniemi hotels within a four-mile (6 km) radius of the center.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 8 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 4 to 13 years old||Children under 4 years old|
Children from 4 to 13 years oldUS$ 71.50
Children under 4 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport by minibus.
English speaking guide.
Entry to Ranua Wildlife Park.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not advisable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.