Have fun on your trip to Salou and learn an exciting new watersport with this water skiing and wakeboarding activity!
When you book you can choose to do water skiing or wakeboarding. Both activities last around 15 minutes and start on Playa de Levante beach in Salou.
After getting kitted out in our safety vests, we'll hop into a speedboat and sail off across the Mediterranean. Once we've reached a safe area, we'll begin our water-skiing activity.
You'll hold on to a handlebar connected to the boat. The boat will gain speed and before you know it you'll be zooming across the sea on skis!
This activity uses a board rather than skis in an exciting combination of skiing and surfing. As the boat picks up speed you'll be lifted off the water and can even do twists and tricks in the air! An unforgettable experience during your stay in Salou!
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 60% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Water skiing (per person)||Wakeboarding (per person)||Children under 18|
Water skiing (per person)US$ 54.30
Wakeboarding (per person)US$ 54.30
Children under 18not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
English speaking guide.
15 minute water skiing or wakeboarding experience.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (11:00 am) if there are still places available. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Playa de Levante.