Discover the beautiful ancient Roman city of Italica in Santiponce, near Seville, when you take this fantastic guided tour. Our fascinating English language activity is the perfect way to explore these important archaeological ruins.
Italica Guided Tour
At the scheduled time, we will meet up at the entrance to the ruins of Italica, located in Santiponce, a small town about ten minutes outside Seville. We enter this important archaeological site, the birthplace of the Emporer Trajan, to learn all about its fascinating history.
You will hear all about who the Emperor was and the importance the city had for the Iberian peninsula. Our professional guide, specialized in ancient history, will show you all the essential locations of what is affectionately known as 'Little Rome', such as the theatre and the original mosaics, which have been surprisingly well preserved after so many centuries.
After exploring the site for around two hours, our fantastic guided tour finishes back at the meeting point.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 4 to 17 years old||Children under 4 years|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children from 4 to 17 years oldUS$ 10.80
Children under 4 yearsFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Entry to the archeological site of Italica.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 10 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
The Archeological Site of Italica