Discover one of the oldest cities in Brazil when you take this fantastic tour of Santos. This trip is specially designed for cruise passengers arriving in the city, making it easy to fit in your schedule.
Santos Tour for Cruise Passengers
At 10 am, we will meet up at the cruise terminal in the port of Santos where we board a comfy minibus and set off on a fantastic panoramic tour of the city. Along the way, you will encounter beautiful beaches, the magnificent city hall, and ride an exciting funicular tram to the top of a mountain!
We then head to Porchat Island, where we will take a delightful walk to admire the spectacular views of the coast of Santos. Afterward, we head to the fascinating Botanical Garden to see the wide variety of endemic plants of Brazil.
After this visit, you will then enjoy one hour of your own free time to have a tasty lunch in a local restaurant (not included).
Feeling reenergized, we will take a ride in the amazing Monte Serrat funicular to the top of the hill, where the city's old casino is located. From there you will savor one of the best views of Santos which takes in the port, the historical city center, and the magnificent church of Our Lady of Monte Serrat.
Then we'll head to the penultimate stop of the day. Here, you can decide if you want to enter the Pelé museum which honors the famous soccer player; or visit the beautiful Sanctuary of Antonio Valongo and its surroundings. Whichever option you choose, you will not be disappointed!
We end the tour by visiting the Coffee Museum, one of the most emblematic places in Santos. We will tour its various rooms and learn about the coffee tradition of Brazil.
Finally, we'll take you back to the starting point, arriving at 5 pm in time for you to board your cruise again. Bon voyage!
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 60% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 6 to 11 years old||Children under 6 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children from 6 to 11 years oldUS$ 29.10
Children under 6 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and other languages.
Transport in minibus.
English speaking guide.
Food and drink.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (9:30 am) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, you must attend with a carer.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Santos Cruise Terminal - Giusfredo Santini.